Gorilla Warfare Gorilla Warfare

Lool.

I enjoy the concept of Monkeys and Gorillas fighting with automatic weapons. Great flash, well done, good sir.

Additionally, great DK drop :D

Stupid Random Fight Stupid Random Fight

I liked it.

I didn't think this was too bad. Compared to the other lower quality flashes I've seen, this looks like it had a bit of actual effort, which is better than nothing.

The Search For Gold The Search For Gold

There is an anus...

...and it's directly atop your head, creating laughter and the like. Giggles were had! Make no mistake, I'm your favorite person, and your animations love me like dead babies.

Heart Guard Heart Guard

Whoa...

This is one of the more original ideas I've seen in some time. I really enjoy the aesthetic and presentation, it's simple but still visually pleasing, and the gameplay is smooth and challenging. Well done. 5

Neonium Neonium

Sick!

Great game, dude. I liked the Blue teleporting hexagons, they added some nice challenge into the mix. Also, great upgrading system.

Additionally, I believe the lag that DarkScilence speaks of is the lag that occurs when the Vulcan Minigun is firing, the game slows down substantially, though, I personally used it to my benefit, slower enemies give opportunity for better aim.

batterytime responds:

Ahh, that lag. Well, it's basically unfixable, it's because of all the graphics onscreen at a time, and not due to the code. (Although it could also be due to the sheer number of code calls due to the large number of instances) Thanks for the review.

Also, the [Z] key toggles the particles, so that may help. You can choose between 100%, 50% and 0% particles, although 0% is a bit bland and makes the game a lot less enjoyable.

Andrew the Droid Andrew the Droid

Great game all around...

... but it would be nice if level 8 was POSSIBLE!1! :D
But it's all good, cause this is a great idea put together really nicely.
Excellent job, good sir, all my 5 R belong to this.